Full Spectrum Agaricus Blazei Extract (a proprietary water and alcohol extraction process)
NutraceuticsRx uses only AgariPure™ prime "A" grade Agaricus Blazei mushroom. AgariPure™ is a full spectrum product that contains all of the active components of the Agaricus Mushroom. AgariPure™ uses both water and ethanol extraction techniques. Some of the active components of the Agaricus Blazei mushroom are not water soluble and therefore must be extracted by alcohol. AgariPure™ is meticulously extracted to contain a ultra high polysaccharide content of 55%.
Other names for Agaricus Blazei includes: Agaricus Blazei Murill, Royal Sun Agaricus, ABM Mushroom, Cogumelo do Sol (mushroom of the sun), Cogumelo de Deus (mushroom of God), Almond Mushroom, Cogumelo de Vida (mushroom of life), Himematsutake and Mandelpilz,
The most potent full spectrum ABM extract in the world!
- Stimulation of Macrophage Cell
- Activation of Lymphocyte, NK Cells
- Antibody Production
Polysaccharide, beta-glucan, minerals, trace elements.
Agaricus is a native fungus from Brazil. It is widely consumed in different parts of the world due to its medicinal properties. First identified by Dr. Takatoshi Furumoto, who noticed that local inhabitants were statistically healthier. Further study by other researchers such as Dr. Shobo Shibata and Dr. Tetsuo Ikegawa revealed the modes of action for this amazing mushroom.
Animal studies have demonstrated Agaricus’ cytotoxic action on tumor cells and indirect immuno-potentiating activities. Many in vitro studies indicate Agaricus has the potential to activate and modulate the immune systems against abnormal cell growth. Key research studies have pointed to exciting areas of potential interest for Agaricus (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8).
Serving Size 1 Capsule
|Amount Per Serving
||% Daily Value
Agaricus Blazeii Murrill Mushroom Extract (Full Spectrum)
(Standardized to 55% Polysaccharide)
| *Daily Value Not Established
|At American Nutrition we do our best to keep all label information and supplement facts as updated as possible, however we cannot be held responsible for labeling mistakes or changes. ALWAYS READ THE ACTUAL PRODUCT BEFORE USING IT!
Other Ingredients: Rice Flour, Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate (Vegetable Source), Silica
Storage: Keep this product in a cool dry place.
Contains No Added: Free of Sugar, Starch and Sodium. No Artificial Colors or Preservatives.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement take 1 to 3 capsules daily with a glass of water and food or as directed by a health care professional. Take consistently each day for best results.
Warning: Do not use if tamper resistant seal is missing or broken. Seek the advice of a health care professional before using. Consult your physician prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing.
Keep Out of Reach of Children.
QUALITY AND POTENCY GUARANTEED
References (a partial list)
- Ebina T, etc. Antitumor effect of a peptide-glucan preparation extracted from Agaricus blazei in a double-grafted tumor system in mice. Biotherapy. 1998;11(4):259-65.
- Ohno N, etc. Antitumor beta glucan from the cultured fruit body of Agaricus blazei, Biol Pharm Bull. 2001 Jul;24(7):820-8.
- Sorimachi K, etc. Secretion of TNF-alpha, IL-8 and nitric oxide by macrophages activated with Agaricus blazei Murill fractions in vitro. Cell Struct Funct. 2001 Apr;26(2):103-8.
- Nakajima A, etc. Effect of hot water extract from Agaricus blazei Murill on antibody-producing cells in mice. Int Immunopharmacol. 2002 Jul;2(8):1205-11.
- Takaku T, etc. Isolation of an antitumor compound from Agaricus blazei Murill and its mechanism of action. J Nutr. 2001 May;131(5):1409-13.
- Fujimiya Y, etc. Selective tumoricidal effect of soluble proteoglucan extracted from the basidiomycete, Agaricus blazei Murill, mediated via natural killer cell activation and apoptosis. Cancer Immunol Immunother. 1998 May;46(3):147-59.
- Itoh H, etc. Inhibitory action of a (1-->6)-beta-D-glucan- protein complex (F III-2-b) isolated from Agaricus blazei Murill ("himematsutake") on Meth A fibrosarcoma- bearing mice and its antitumor mechanism. Jpn J Pharmacol. 1994 Oct;66(2):265-71.
- Delmanto RD, de Lima PL, Sugui MM, da Eira AF, Salvadori DM, Speit G, Ribeiro LR. Antimutagenic effect of Agaricus blazei Murrill mushroom on the genotoxicity induced by cyclophosphamide. Mutat Res. 2001 Sep 20;496(1-2):15-21.